In April 2013, Hyde Park-Image Nation, The United Nations Organization (UN), the UCLA Burkle Center for International Relations, and Variety Magazine will collaborate to produce a non-scripted TV series entitled Chance of a Lifetime hosted by internationally renowned award-winning producer Ashok Amritraj.
Twelve promising young filmmakers from the United Arab Emirates, India, and Singapore will be divided into teams and work together to survive various filmmaking tasks and ultimately make the winning 10-minute short film. The teams will comprise of three contestants, one from each region, and will need to draw on their varied cultural perspectives while sharing a singular vision.
The topics and tone of each film will reflect the UN’s priority global causes. Through compelling filmmaking, the contestants will aim to shine a spotlight on these issues while keeping the audience enthralled.
The winning team will be flown to New York City where their winning 10-minute short film will be screened at the United Nations headquarters, after which they will be flown to the French Riviera where they will receive a special recognition from Hollywood’s Variety Magazine during the 2013 Festival de Cannes.
Currently airing on Pivot in the United States, Chance of a Lifetime will air on National geographic Abu Dhabi this March.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://coca-colafoundation-ind.org/giai-tri
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Bird With Kwang Soo's Face Enters..!!!!! [Running Man Ep 394]
- Park Na Rae's Eyes Are So Swollen [Home Alone Ep 327]
- [Infinite Challenge W/Lee Hyori] Everyone's Welcoming Hyori's Appearance 20170617
- YooA, Is This Your First Time on Running Man? [Running Man Ep 480]
- BẠN MUỐN HẸN HÒ #285 | Cặp đôi dính LỜI NGUYÊN 2 NĂM RƯỠI tính chuyện CƯỚI GẤP vì sợ tan vỡ