n 1993, Bill and Melinda Gates—then engaged—took a walk on a beach in Zanzibar, and made a bold decision on how they would make sure that their wealth from Microsoft went back into society. In a conversation with Chris Anderson, the couple talks about their work at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as about their marriage, their children, their failures and the satisfaction of giving most of their wealth away.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Subscribe to our channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Zavi – Fantasy (Official Dance Video) @AspectZavi_
- CHẤN ĐỘNG: Midu tỏ tình, giành giật chàng trai độc thân vừa bị nữ chính loại ngay trên sân khấu NALA
- Cận Cảnh: Hiệp Sĩ Nguyễn Thanh Hải hành hiệp như phim hành động 2020
- TRỰC TIẾP SIÊU SAO TỬ CHIẾN CHÀO MỪNG OB21| AS MOBILE, GAO BẠC, CÔ NGÂN, FUNKY M
- Preview tập cuối Thế Giới Hôn Nhân| The World Of The Married